Sunday, May 14, 2017

One Blessed Mama


 I'll always cherish this picture of Jack Henry and I. We don't have a lot of pictures together. This picture is extra special because this was his Moving Up & Moving On preschool celebration. It took place from 3:30-5:30. It was a come and go. On the Smartboard they looped a movie of various pictures and videos from the year. All the kids were given matching shirts. The kids with graduation caps by their name were going to kindergarten. Jack Henry has one more year at this preschool so he is just moving up. Each student received a certificate and had created a little placemat of their current favorites. Jack Henry's teacher Mrs. Lana is perfection and I'm so happy he'll have another year with her.


At the elementary school I work at we do a Secret Pal exchange. It is so much fun! For Mother's Day my Secret Pal got me a cute pair of flip flops and a $55 gift card to Atlee G. Atlee G is local to Star City and has perfect gift items. I'm so excited about picking out gifts just for me!


The best part of my gift was the precious letter that came with the gifts. I couldn't help but to shed a few tears. I needed to hear these words and I've displayed it so I can look at each day as a reminder that even when I think I am completely messing my kid up, that at least one person thinks otherwise. 

Between Jack Henry's preschool celebration and getting Mother's Day gifts from my Secret Pal I'm feeling overly blessed. The way that God works on people's hearts for them to love on me lets me know that he hears my heart even when I'm not praying the words. 

If you would like to check out my old blog just click here

Love and Blessings!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment