Monday, May 15, 2017

What I'm Reading

Books are a huge part of my life. I'm always reading something. I read a mixture of fiction and nonfiction.

Currently I'm reading We Are Water by Wally Lamb. I'm not even half way yet but I am enjoying it. He has a wonderful way of developing characters.


Everything of Lamb's I love. He has written one of my top five favorite books, She's Come Undone

Recently I just finished A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson. It is nonfiction. She's a Christian writer who has a knack for telling good stories in such a funny way. 


If you are in the mood for a book that will make you rethink people and creep you out in the best way then I suggest Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris. It was so good that I finished it in less than 24 hours. It is a true page turner.


So far on my summer to read list is the following books:

Have you read any of these or have any recommendations? 






2 comments:

  1. The salty sweet book sounds good... I haven't read it, but I may-thank you for mentioning it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Wally Lamb. I'll have to put him on my reading list!

    Into the Water is on my to read list as well. I hope to get to it next month.

    ReplyDelete